Book a holiday home in Grömitz for your next holiday. You can choose one of a number of Scandinavian-style holiday homes just 200 metres from the beach. Why not show off your climbing skills at the climbing park right next to the holiday homes? The town of Grömitz offers cafés, restaurants and shops. There's also a beautiful promenade where you can enjoy a stroll. Don't miss the "Grömitzer Welle" spa and adventure pool, or the diving gondola.
Book your holiday home in Grömitz now:
Grömitz is located on Lubeck Bay in Schleswig-Holstein and boasts beaches that stretch for miles, a maritime beach promenade and a modern marina, offering a variety of leisure opportunities for the whole family. The lakes of Holstein Switzerland, the island of Fehmarn and
the historic Hanseatic town of Lubeck are great day trip destinations in the region.
The Baltic resort of Grömitz is known for being a particularly family-friendly destination and offers a good basis for lovely holidays with leisure activities for the whole family:
• Grömitzer Welle adventure, fresh water and wave pool with 1000 m² body of water, wave pool, adventure pool, flumes and a wellness area including a whirlpool, steam bath and lots of saunas
• The Strandhaus (beach house) with an exciting family schedule. From April to October, the Strandhaus provides entertainment for your youngsters with the "Grömel Club" holiday care and the mini club.
• Golf Club Grömitz offers an 18-hole and a 9-hole golf course: a challenge for every handicap. The club offers golf classes and private lessons. There are also other good golf courses located nearby. The Golf Package gives you access to 5 interesting golf courses nearby.
• Diving gondola Grömitz, which can be found at the end of the Grömitz jetty. Here you can closely examine the underwater world of Lubeck Bay in peace with the whole family.
• Kraxelmaxel adventure park is located in the vicinity of the holiday homes. With a great view of Lenste Beach and the sea, you can prove how brave you are up to 10 m in the air. The park offers multiple routes and platforms at different heights. That makes it a great family activity.
What's more, the Baltic coastal region is as good as made for holiday horse riding experiences. The beautiful nature and vast fields tempt you to go for a ride. In the area surrounding Grömitz, there are lots of places where you can rent horses, get horse riding lessons or go on a riding trip in a horse-drawn carriage.
At Grömitz harbour, you can also take up sailing and windsurfing. More information can be found at the city's tourist information office.
From the Baltic beach resort of Grömitz, it's only 200 m to Lenste Beach and the Baltic Sea, perfect for a holiday home break with the whole family. The holiday homes are suitable for 4 to 12 people and come fully equipped. Enjoy the comfort of a whirlpool, sauna and fire in the house for the best Nordic holiday vibe in your Scandinavian-inspired holiday home. Be it a cosy and comfortable home or a luxury wellness house with a swimming pool, the houses leave nothing to be desired.
We have collected some of the most frequent questions from our guests.
There are 40+ DanCenter houses in Grömitz, Ostsee.
Travellers from the UK can reach Hamburg, Hannover or Copenhagen by air, rail, ferry or motor vehicles. From there, Grömitz, Ostsee is a train ride away.
Golf Club Grömitz, Grömitzer Welle Spa, Grömitz harbour, and Diving gondola Grömitz are some places that you must visit in Grömitz, Ostsee.
Some of the must-try activities in Grömitz, Ostsee are:
Swimming at the beach
Taking a ride in a horse-drawn carriage
Sauerkraut (Fermented Cabbage), Spätzle (Egg Noodles), Sauerbraten (Roast Beef Stew), Schweinshaxe (Pork Knuckle), Rinderroulade (Beef Roll), Kieler Sprotte (smoked fish) are some of the recommended dishes in Grömitz, Ostsee.
The best time to visit Grömitz, Ostsee is from June to September.